Logunov Institute for High Energy Physics (Protvino, Moscow region, Russia) of National Research Centre "Kurchatov Institute" is organizing the XXXIII International (ONLINE) Workshop on High Energy Physics “Hard Problems of Hadron Physics: Non-Perturbative QCD & Related Quests”, November 8-12, 2021.
The purpose of this Workshop is to highlight the most pressing problems in hadron physics associated with non-perturbative QCD, to get fresh information on progress in this field and to provide an active discussion both of results and problems.
To this end a 1-hour discussion session after each section of talks with a summary from the discussion leader will be arranged.
Topics to be discussed
- New Results in Hadron Spectroscopy
- Non-Perturbative Methods for Soft Hadron Scattering
- Quark-Gluon Matter at Finite Densities and Temperatures
- Lattice Simulations for Hadron Phenomenology
- Chiral Symmetry Breaking in Hadron Physics
- Progress in the Confinement Problem
- Rigorous Results in Gauge QFT
M. Arneodo (INFN)
N. Brambilla (Tech.Univ. of Munich)
I. Dremin (Ph.Inst. RAS)
S. Giani (CERN)
L. Glozman (Graz Univ.)
P. Grafström (CERN)
J. Greensite (San Francisco St.Univ.)
F. Karsch (Bielefeld U.)
K.-I. Kondo (Chiba Univ.)
A. Likhoded (IHEP)
U. Meissner (Bonn Univ.)
A. Nakamura (Osaka Univ., FEFU)
R. Pisarski (BNL)
E. Shuryak (SUNY, Stony Brook)
O. Teryaev (JINR)
V. Zakharov (ITEP)
Structure of the workshop
Two sessions with 4-5 invited talks of 30 minutes duration will be arranged every day. After each session one hour will be devoted to moderated open discussion.
The session summaries are envisaged to be placed jointly in the arXiv (hep-ph).
- November 12, 2021 - end of registration
- November 1, 2021 - end of abstract submission
- November 6, 2021 - end of presentation submission
- November 8, 2021 - start of the Workshop
Participation with talks is by invitation of the Organizing Committee.
In the case of a proactive request the decision is made by the Organizing Committee.
The sessions will be online by zoom.